Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Baby

Since i am so close to my due date and i haven't posted in a while i thought it was time i should. Brent and I are expecting our second baby girl on Halloween! this pregnancy has been 100 times better than my first. I don't get sick every morning and i'm not counting the moments until she is here like i did with madison. I think that maybe it is because i have madison keeping me busy all day, i hardly have a moment to think about other things.

Dont get me wrong, i love how busy i am now that i am a mom. its just hard while i am 8 months pregnant. I can only get things done when Maddy takes her nap or goes to bed, otherwise she follows behind me and makes more of a mess while i am cleaning. she has started having more tantrums when she doesn't get her way and i have to try my hardest not to laugh because her scowling face is just so cute!

I posted a video on Facebook of the new baby wiggling like crazy in my belly. that wasn't a one time thing, she is constantly moving like that and my belly feels so bruised. She also likes to kick my hip bones which really hurts. sometimes its so bad i cant move and Brent has to push her foot away from my hip. Because my belly doesn't get very big when i'm pregnant the baby doesn't have much space and i'm really sick of feeling like i just ate way to much food, and my belly button is popping out so much that it looks like i have another belly growing. As much as i love my babies i really do not like what i have to go through to get them here.

Im glad i am almost done with this pregnancy and will soon get to meet my new little girl. Madison is excited to! she knows there is a baby in my belly and she is always kissing it and saying "baby". She is going to be such a good big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment