Monday, August 29, 2011

SHAY RIGGIN




Meet Shay!!

she is my stepsister and thinks she is just so cool as you can tell from this picture.

Don't you just think she is so beautiful at her best.


Shay cant do a lot of things due to being short, like getting stuff off the shelf (any shelf) or getting things out of my hands when i hold them above my head, she cant see many things in a crowed or run very fast, and my baby is almost as big as here, But she sure can take a wonderful grad picture.
So ya this is shay, again she is my stepsister, there is no blood relation so thank goodne
ss my family wont get her photogenic quality's.
But still we have fun together!







1 comment:

  1. I know! I'm excited too! I must say I enjoyed this last post about Shay. I laughed out loud. Love you!

    ReplyDelete