Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New years

For new years I went out with Brent, Bryan, and my mom. We ended up going to a local bar that wasnt to busy and just hung out. By 1 oclock i was soooo tired and just wanted to go to bed so of course on the way home we had to stop in at burger king and get chicken sandwiches, sooo good.
Im so excited for this new year, for one thing im going to become a mom!!! Its all i think about now, Brent says all i do is feel my belly and watch it move, but thats because our baby girl is in there and i just cant believe she will be here in two months!! This year is deffidently going to be very busy but a lot of fun. I really want to get a video camera as soon as i can so i cant get lots of video of our babys first year of life. I cant wait to not be pregnant anymore, im so tired of being sick and now im out of pills so its about to get a lot worse :(








2 comments:

  1. Becks you should buy our video camera off of us. We bought it for a good deal and could sell it to you for less than what we got it for... I think I want to get one a little different! Let me know what you think. Love the photo of you and Brentttt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECKY! I had no idea you had a blog :) Now we can be blog buddies! I am following you... haha creepy. update this dang thing. I can't wait to see your baby girl!! I am going to send you something Chinese for her :)

    ReplyDelete